About South Georgia Apartment Association
Mission Statement The South Georgia Apartment Association is a non-profit, trade association dedicated to the professional advancement of the multi-family housing industry.
Becoming a part of this growing organization will benefit you and your company in numerous ways. SGAA is a member driven organization whose primary purpose is to promote and protect the interest of the multi-housing industry. An affiliate of the National Apartment Association in Washington, DC and the Georgia Apartment Association in Atlanta, SGAA works to achieve its purpose through three primary areas:
- Legislation As the local advocate for city, state and national legislation beneficial to the apartment industry and free enterprise;
- Education Offering various programs and seminars for multi-housing professionals; and
- Communication Using our various publications & programs to keep members informed on issues and events pertinent to the apartment industry.
- Access GAA and NAA leases through BlueMoon Forms*
- Involvement in community events
- Networking through monthly meetings
- Access to information regarding legislation changes in the multi-family housing industry
- Membership in GAA and NAA