About Pete's Fish & Chips, Inc.
Petes Fish and Chips has been a staple in the valley for 71 years. Peter Grant opened up his first Chip House near 31st and Van Buren back in 1947 after falling in love with the fish and chips meal from his time in Europe during the war.
There are now 8 locations throughout the valley and the Glendale location has been around since 1984. Petes motto since day one has been to sell three things, price, quality, and service. Guests can order their food from our walk-up dining area or quickly through the drive-thru. Cash only! ATM is available on the patio.