Welcome To

Church of St. Pius X

St. Pius X Parish was founded on June 19, 1954. The parish is bounded on the east by the Washington County line, on the south by Interstate 694, on the west by the Northern Pacific Railroad (Highway 61), and on the north by South Shore Boulevard.

The first Mass was offered on June 20, 1954, for about 200 families. St. Pius X has built a church, a school, a school addition, community meeting rooms, and office space addition, and purchas...

Loading Catalog Displays
White Bear Area Chamber Marketplace
A PROUD MEMBER OF

White Bear Area Chamber Marketplace


About Church of St. Pius X

St. Pius X Parish was founded on June 19, 1954. The parish is bounded on the east by the Washington County line, on the south by Interstate 694, on the west by the Northern Pacific Railroad (Highway 61), and on the north by South Shore Boulevard.

The first Mass was offered on June 20, 1954, for about 200 families. St. Pius X has built a church, a school, a school addition, community meeting rooms, and office space addition, and purchased a rectory. We have grown from 200 families to approximately 1300 families. Our church was remodeled in 1992 to better serve our expanded membership. The education space was expanded in 2002 to better serve the school and faith formation program.