About St Mark Lutheran Church
St. Mark was organized in 1954 as the first congregation in the community of Circle Pines. Our address, One North Road, could point a person to conclude the life of the community begins at the church.
First organized by the interest and dedication of a number of families with Danish ethnic backgrounds, the church quickly grew around a strong emphasis on worship and education.
A caring spirit toward our neighbors with an emphasis on being a welcoming place is a trademark of St. Mark.