About Clio's Rivers Edge RV Park
RV Park Camping On The River!
Clios Rivers Edge has been creating memories for people of all ages since 1971. Kevin & Gloria LaPlant have owned the Park since 1999. Their vision and that of their staff is to promote a Quality RV Park Experience by providing a Friendly, Fun & Relaxing environment for all to enjoy! Come visit our Park, enjoy Natures Splendor, and make your own memories.
Our Park is located in the town of Clio just 2.5 miles south of Historic Graeagle California. We are within the Plumas National forest sitting on the western edge of the Tahoe National Forest. This area is a perfect destination for active RVing families and individuals or those seeking a relaxing getaway.
At Clios Rivers Edge RV Park we always look forward to welcoming back returning guests and meeting new ones. If you would like to find out more about our Park, this incredible area, or need helping planning a great vacation please call us at (530) 836-2375, and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you. Please note the Park is closed from October 31st to April 15th annually. Reservations can be made any time of year using our online reservation system.
Although a full set of park rules are provided upon check in, there are a few items we would like you to be aware of prior to making a reservation.
- We have a limited wood campfire season, although propane firepits are allowed throught the season.
- Tents are not allowed.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Pet pens/exercise pens are not allowed, fully enclosed dog crates/cages are allowed.
- Riding ATVs in the Park is not permitted they must be trailered in and out of the Park
- Skate boards, roller skates, roller blades and wading pools are not permitted.
- Remember your helmet! Kids under 18 are required per California law to wear them while riding a bicycle.