About NJ Sharing Network
NJ Sharing Network proudly serves as our state's federally-designated, 501(c)3 non-profit organ procurement organization (OPO) responsible for saving and enhancing lives through organ and tissue donation and transplantation. Established in 1987, we steward the gift of life through the recovery and placement of donated organs and tissue for those in need of a life-saving transplant. We also provide a strong network of care and support for the courageous donor families who help save lives through the gift of donation.
Our Core Values
- Dedicated - we are invested and passionate about saving and enhancing lives.
- Eager - we take initiative and are always driven.
- Compassionate - we are considerate, have empathy for others, and are responsive.
- Resourceful - we are knowledgeable, think critically, and seek solutions.
- Team-Focused - we engage in constructive conflict and commit to group decisions with a focus on results.