Raymond Best began it all. In 1891, he purchased the law library of John G. North, the son of Riversides founder, and opened his law office. It was on the second floor of the Evans Building at the corner of Eighth and Main streets in Riverside.
BB&Ks success, grounded in integrity, respect and commitments to excellence and diversity, trace back to the groundwork laid by its founders more than 125 years ago. While providing broad representation, the firm also has attorneys who focus on complex legal areas such as environmental and natural resources law. Practice areas include Bankruptcy, Business, Education Law, Eminent Domain, Environmental Law & Natural Resources, Health Care, Labor & Employment, Municipal Law, Public Finance, Special Districts and Trusts & Estates.