About JM2 Ag and Cattle, LLC
JM2 started out as a retirement hobby. John Sr bought the property and built a house, barn, and woodshed before setting up fences and buying cattle. His son joined him in 2009 to turn this hobby into a dream.
There is a concern in our culture about how animals are treated in preparation for us. We believe God put everything here as a gift for humanity. However, we are also commanded by the same God to take care of His creations. Therefore, we are very happy to say that our cattle are:
- Raised on our property from birth to harvest and thus never crowded into a traditional feedlot
- Never given added hormones or antibiotics
- Have 24/7 access to grass both in pasture and through hay
- Given a grain feed twice a day as a supplement to simple grasses
- Then flash frozen in the package
- And finally, delivered to your door, within 30 miles of our location
IT ALL STARTED WHEN...
a neighbor we lease pastures from showed us his workshop. He had a large pile of roughly cut bowls stacked near a lathe. We asked what he was going to do with them. When he said he was going to burn them, we offered to finish them and sell them. Thus the woodworking began. Since then we have not only completed his work and sold it, but we have heightened our own skills and created countless products of our own. Our wood products are all food safe and come from wood on our property.
Isaiah 61:3 to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.