About NJ Business Action Center
The New Jersey Business Action Center (NJBAC) is a business advocacy team within the Department of State, dedicated to solving problems and maximizing growth opportunities for your business. We can connect you with government agencies, direct you to appropriate officials, facilitate meetings and follow-ups with regulatory agencies and so much more, all at no cost and strictly confidential. Whether you are an entrepreneur who’s just getting started or a corporate executive looking to expand, we’re here to help. For more information, please call our Business Helpline at 1-800-Jersey-7 or (1-800-537-7397).
What We Offer:
- We can assist you with applying for the NJ STEP grant, which helps eligible small businesses participate in internationally-focused trade shows or trade missions.
- We offer project management services from knowledgeable business advocates to guide your company through complex projects, government incentive grant and financing programs, approvals, and grant compliance.
- We can connect you with expert consultants and facilitators for workforce training grants, talent recruitment, and energy efficiency programs.
- We can connect you with government support for businesses seeking state and local permits and regulatory approvals.
- Our business Help Line offers guidance on small business issues including small and minority business certifications, licensing, and financing programs.
- Our helpline can help find resources following hurricanes, storms, and other disasters.
- We offer redevelopment guidance and government agency coordination for municipalities and developers.